Wednesday 28 June 2017

Exploring New York City!


When I was 18 my sister, Ellen, and I decided to head over to The Big Apple for a week. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE. New York is such an amazing city, it's like walking straight into your TV and being in a world of Gossip Girl and Friends. I've got a serious case of the travel bug and this trip really heightened that feeling for me. I would go back in a heartbeat, you definitely have to experience it. We went in November during the week of Thanksgiving and more importantly during the madness of Black Friday!! It was such a magical time to be there but I would love to go back in the Summer and do it all over again. Except this time without not leaving the hotel room unless I had a woolly hat & scarf and big jacket. New York is so inspiring to a young artist, the buildings, the street art, the unlimited photo ops is just breathtaking. A picture speaks a thousand words so here is a collection of snaps from my time spent in the city that never sleeps.

Little Italy






The MET 














Street Art











Exploring!





























































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig